Select Civil are a medium sized civil construction company currently employing over 100 people across a variety of projects in 4 states. We have recently secured a long-term contract to provide landfill services to a landfill site in North Bannister WA.
An opportunity now exists for the right candidate to join our successful team. We are seeking someone with prior management experience. Prior landfill experience will be advantageous but not essential.
The Landfill Manager is responsible for the management of Landfill Services as per contract requirements, client relations, plant operation and compliance with availability, repair and maintenance.
The successful applicant will be required to manage a small dedicated crew of plant operators and have the ability to call upon the services of local contractors as required.
To be considered for this position you must have the following :
- 3+ Years Supervision Experience
- A proven track record in delivering projects safely, within budget, on time and with a high level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Construction Card
- Ability to manage a crew and maximise efficiency of staff
- Sound understanding of and commitment to HSE and Quality Management
- Ability to liaise diplomatically and effectively with senior management, client, subcontractors and staff
- Self-Motivated and self sufficient
- Proven ability to prioritise, work independently and work under pressure and time constraints.
- Construction induction white card and applicable plant/machine operators licence
- Excellent Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
This is a permanent full-time position based in North Bannister WA providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression.
Salary by negotiation. Company maintained vehicle supplied.
If you think you are the right candidate to join our team then please send your resume with a cover letter to Select Civil.